Greeting from Redondo Beach, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basheesh

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just discovered ScubaBoard. This is a great web site with a lot of great information. I can't believe that I just found out about it.

I've been certified since 1990, and would consider myself an intermediate diver. I have done a fair amount of diving around the world, and I'm always looking for a new place to go.

I'm heading to Kona, Hawaii in mid June. I want to do the Manta Ray dive. If anyone has any information on this or any other dives in Kona, please let me know. Also, please let me know if you have any recomendations for dive operators.

Best Regards,
Basheesh

you have been diving since 1990 and you consider yourself intermediate?

you are very humble :wink:

oh, and welcome aboard!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

If you ask your question about the Manta diving in Hawai’I O’Hana the folks there might help you out a tad quicker.

Thanks for the warm welocme. I've taken your suggestions and updated my profile.

Also, in response to one of the comments. Although I've been certified since 1990, I consider myself an intermediate diver because I only get a few dives in each year. Wish I could do a lot more, but I have a wife that doesn't dive. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to convince her that I should spend the entire vacation diving.

Basheesh:
Although I've been certified since 1990, I consider myself an intermediate diver because I only get a few dives in each year. Wish I could do a lot more, but I have a wife that doesn't dive. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to convince her that I should spend the entire vacation diving.

That's a toughie, that many deal with. Good thing I'm not married, but then - I was unfit for marriage before diving. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom