hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jewelrox1

Reaction score
im new here and would like to say hi. im 15 years old and my life passion is scuba diving. i want to be a marine biologist and am happy i found this site...~ anyways i cant wait to talk to every1 here

-jewel

Howdy Jewel!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

You'll find folks from To (and other parts of Ontario) hang out in Ontario Fresh Water Freaks. We have lots of folks from your area.

thanks for welcoming me...i will actually be in ottawa for 5 days for a swim competition next week. where hav u been scuba diving b4 ? how old do u hav to be to be a scuba instructor?

Welcome, jewel. Have fun while you're here. :)

welcome aboard, jewel. for liability issues, i am certain you must be at least
18 to be an instructor

H2Andy:
for liability issues, i am certain you must be at least 18 to be an instructor

True - with Padi for sure, with others, I'll bet. My LDS has an 18 year old Instructor that made DM earlier, but could become a real instructor until 18.

She's real now, though, and we all her "Sir."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom