Greetings from Perth Western Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anglyn

New
Reaction score
Hi all you bubble blowers.

I was referred to Scuba Board through our dive club Scuba2.

It is great to see a forum where divers can communicate.

Keep up the good work. :dazzler1:

Welcome, Anglyn! Enjoy SB, and pipe in whenever you feel like it, this is a democracy.

I am intrigued by Perth and wonder how the diving is out there? We always here about Cairns...

I was over there about 6 years ago and never got a chance to go diving. I headed north from Perth with a rental car for a day and all I could see was reef along an unspoiled coast. I want to get a van and cruise up the coast for a couple of months, what great countryside. Lots and lots of nothing, its incredible. Look down and see reefs where the road touches the shore. I stopped somewhere that had a shipwreck museum. I've always wanted to go back and explore.

Is the diving as good as it looks. How far apart are air fill locations when you get north of Perth.

Welcome to scubaboard

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Hi and welcome

I have very fond memories of WA - I spent 3 months with Perth Diving Academy doing my DM and worked up in Ningaloo. It is great. Would love to go back and explore more around Dunsborough and Albany :) Is it the HMS Perth which is sunk in Albany?

Rgds, Ann

Welcome to the Scuba Board! I've been to Australia twice, and would you believe I had not yet been bitten by the diving bug. But I now have two friends in WA so that trip may be in the next few years, never been to WA on NSW and VIC. Anyway, welcome aboard! Good bubbles!

anglyn:
Hi all you bubble blowers.

I was referred to Scuba Board through our dive club Scuba2.

It is great to see a forum where divers can communicate.

Keep up the good work. :dazzler1:

G'day bloke from the Wheatbelt. If you wanna go diving and need a buddy let me know! No buddies and no diving here... *sob*

Welcome aboard... I just got back from Perth two months ago..... Love your area!! can't wait to go back.

Back
Top Bottom