Belated Hi! from Seattle Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Should have done this when I started coming here - guess I was so excited about my upcoming vacation I just jumped right in without saying hi! No hurt feelings, anyone? :05:
My husband and I live in the Redmond, WA area; but as I go hypothermic in the shower, are vacation divers. We got certified in Jamaica a year ago, and since then have dived in Puerto Vallarta and Egypt (hubby only :frown: ). We just got through with a refresher course; and are going to be diving in Grand Caymen & Cozumel next week.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Grand Cayman and Cozumel are great! You will love them.

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Thanks! I feel like I am already learning a lot! (Plus, all of you guys are really nice.)

cowprintrabbit:
My husband and I live in the Redmond, WA area

You are very close to some of the most beautiful diving in the world in British Columbia. You really do yourselves a disservice in not trying coldwater diving in that area. A good drysuit can keep you warm.

MD

There are other factors, too, like my hubby/buddy working 60+ hours a week :) He wants to retire at 50, though, so I'm sure we will invest in drysuits at that point! I was just trying to keep a long story short, I didn't mean to malign the PNW :)

cowprintrabbit:
I didn't mean to malign the PNW :)

Well, its just Canada so it doesn't matter that much :wink:

I just didn't want you to miss out on some great local diving.
I worked 60 hour weeks for 3 years so I know the feeling. But, I also was diving 6 days a week :)

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom