Not yet even a NEWBIE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Howdy from Texas.........I am 49 and am considering taking an OW certf. class in the near future.........came across this awsome board and have really enjoyed and learned alot just from reading post on the diff. forums. I can tell this is a wonderful SCUBA divers source of information and tech. support. I look forward to asking some very basic newbie questions and getting input from so many folks with a vast amount of experience.
Alan

WELCOME!!! Go to the "new Diver Forum" to be welcomed properly.

You will enjoy this board immensely. There are good natured arguments, powerful observations as well as helpful suggestions. Read all you can, contribute your experiences so we can all learn and enjoy.

Dont be afraid to post, we all learn from each other. There is NO "stupid question".

Sorry!! I didnt see the heading. I was searching by "New Post's". I see that you actually ARE in the "introduction & Greets" section. (sorry)

See? we all learn from each other!!! LOL

Ahoy there texdiveguy! Welcome to the board!! Feel free to jump in anywhere and ask questions or just leave your 2psi. :D You may be intersted in the Scuba Board Clubs section of the board. There you can find clubs in all the major states/regions represented, coordinate meeting up for dives, getting together, trips around the state to different dive sites, and some general prattle about diving.

Another forum that may interest you is The Art of Scuba Diving. Under that heading you'll find New to Scuba, Dive into Fitness, Public Safety and many more that as you become involed with the sport may or may not interest you depending upon where your intersts grow.

Most importantly, have fun and don't feel shy to ask questions! :D

Thanks guys for the welcome!!!!
Alan
:snorkels:

Welcome to the board. There is a diveclub in the Arlington area called the Diving Rebels. Would like to extend and invitation to check us out and come visit one of our meetings. We have lots of diving and non diving opportunities thru out the year.

Danny
www.divingrebels.org
www.surfaceintervalscuba.com

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

Back
Top Bottom