GuyDiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeoh Chee Weng

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, just came on board to meet with other divers. Completed OWD in Dec. 03 and AOWD in Jan. 04 and have been making dive trips every month, mostly to Malaysian islands (Sipadan, Gaya, Redang, Tenggol, Jarak), 38 dives so far. Next trip to Perhentian Island in June. I'm hoping to meet with other buddies to join me in my monthly trips instead of travelling alone most of the time. I also like to do jungle trekking, crossing from one beach of the island to the other and island hopping as well. Any one coming to this region would be most welcome to contact me.

Ahoy there Yeoh Chee Weng! Welcome to the board!! Feel free to jump in anywhere and ask questions or just leave your 2psi. :D You may be intersted in the Scuba Board Clubs section of the board. There you can find clubs in all the major states/regions represented, coordinate meeting up for dives, getting together, trips around the state to different dive sites, and some general prattle about diving. I do have a feeling, though, that your going to probably have more an interest in the Dive Destinations folder.

Another forum that may interest you is The Art of Scuba Diving. Under that heading you'll find New to Scuba, Dive into Fitness, Public Safety and many more that as you become involed with the sport may or may not interest you depending upon where your intersts grow.

Most importantly, have fun and don't feel shy to ask questions! :D

Ha, ha, that's a good one, no it's Chinese. Chinese names, unlike American ones, begin with their surnames. To avoid confusion some may rearrange their names, like this: Chee Weng, Yeoh but this is odd so I'll just stick to my old way.

Welcome to the board.

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

Yeoh Chee Weng:
Ha, ha, that's a good one, no it's Chinese. Chinese names, unlike American ones, begin with their surnames. To avoid confusion some may rearrange their names, like this: Chee Weng, Yeoh but this is odd so I'll just stick to my old way.

So, your friends call you Chee?

More appropriately, Chee Weng. It has become fashionable to combine parts of their names among Chinese youths to make themselves more "western", eg. Cheeweng or Chee-Weng.

Back
Top Bottom