Howdy from Northern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

radeye

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy, everyone!

Just joined this board, but I have to admit that I've been lurking for a long time. Got certified about August of last year (certification dives at Monasterey in Monterey; absolutely amazing kelp forests) and did a bunch of dives (shore and boat) off Kauai a month later. I have to say, diving with sea turtles will totally change your life.

Since then, no diving, and I need to get back into it! I've rounded up a couple of friends and we are looking at refresher courses, some easy beach dives, and whatever else it will take to truly make this part of our lives.

I've got about a million questions, but I'm finding the search function very helpful so far. I live in Palo Alto with my wife, who is also a diver, and we hope to do a lot more diving!

I too was certified in Carmel. Now I am told it is a badge of honor!

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Hey, I LOVE kelp forests!
Don't see them much these days as I am in Florida. :D

Lots of stuff to read and learn here but getting out and diving is better.

Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom