Looking for Dutch Springs Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peter kearns

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Divers,
I am not sure I am doing this correctly but here goes. I am a 49 year old diver who has been diving since 1974. I live 25 minutes from Dutch Springs but I can't seem to get my son or friend to brave the fridgid waters. If anyone feels like diving at Dutch please email me at petersean1954@aol.com I am raring to go.

Thanks

peter kearns:
Hello Fellow Divers,
I am not sure I am doing this correctly but here goes. I am a 49 year old diver who has been diving since 1974. I live 25 minutes from Dutch Springs but I can't seem to get my son or friend to brave the fridgid waters. If anyone feels like diving at Dutch please email me at petersean1954@aol.com I am raring to go.

Thanks

Hey Peter. I'll shoot you an email. I wish I was 25 minutes away! Actually 3 hours but I'm raring to go as well. I've only been diving about a year but I want to get in more dives both local and afar. Talk to you soon.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Peter, Welcome to the Scuba Board! Just a thought for you, check out the yahoo group titled Paquarrydivers. There are members that dive dutch all the time. If you have any trouble locating that group, just send me a PM and I'll try to assist further.
Steve

Peter,
I'm a new c-card carrying diver just over in Reading and just recently did my open-water dives at Dutch the first week of April (the one with the winter storm warnings). Even dry-suit...it was cold <smile>! After the next several weeks (I'm making up to the wife for that fridgid weekend with a dive in Caymans next month!), I'd be willing if you'll dive with a "newbie" as I think it will be tough to get her back to a quarry for several months.

Adam

Back
Top Bottom