There's a NEW diver in FLORIDA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Wanderer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally :dazzler1: After having to postpone my OW class a couple of times, I finally got my certification.

I have been on this board for a couple of months asking a few questions and learning a LOT from all of you.

My old screen name was Nachodaddy, which is a name I use on some sports chat boards to discuss and argue the finer points of sports and our various favorite teams. I decided to change my name to something kinder and gentler and more scuba related.

You guys and gals on Scubaboard are fantastic. Really.... the BEST. I have learned so much about the sport and lifestyle. How you love to share your experience and knowledge with others. And have fun, too. Thanks!

Reading so many posts over the last 2 months, I feel like I already know some of you. I'm ready to meet you Scubaboard divers and go diving!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

welcome aboard, officially :wink:

Back
Top Bottom