Hello from Paamul, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

linlev67

Reaction score
This is our first post, we live in Paamul, 12 mi south of Playa del Carmen, and dive with ScubaMex. Having a lot of fun, dive all we can afford.
Tom and Linda from Texas

Welcome aboard Tom & Linda!
looking forward to some dive reports and getting to know you
Aloha,
Lisa

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Tom and Linda and welcome to Scubaboard.
... from next door, less than 40 feet to be exact!

Dennis

PS did you get my email the other day?

linlev67:
This is our first post, we live in Paamul, 12 mi south of Playa del Carmen, and dive with ScubaMex. Having a lot of fun, dive all we can afford.
Tom and Linda from Texas

Hi Tom and Linda, and welcome to the board. My wife and I were in Paamul back in April, and we can't wait to get back. We also dove with John and Lester, and my wife can't stop talking about it. It was our first ocean dive, and my wife's first dives after certification. John went out of his way to make it a great experience for both of us, and has earned my highest respect and highest recommendations for a Dive operation. We actually stayed at a resort a little further south, but when we got out of the cab at Paamul, I knew I had found my version of Heaven. I just stood there, looking around in awe. My wife looked around, looked at me, and said, "This is where you really want to be, isn't it?" I'm jealous as I can be that you get to live there, but give me a few years, and you may have a new neighbor :D Anyway, again, welcome to the board, and tell John that Thomas and Peyton from Paris said hello

Welcome to SB Linda and Tom. It seems we're building up quite a bit of a "Mexican" connection here :D How's living abroad treating you? It's something I am considering.

How is John's wife's finger anyway? The one that the tip got bit off by the pufferfish last winter? I think it was John's wife...

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

holdingmybreath:
How is John's wife's finger anyway? The one that the tip got bit off by the pufferfish last winter? I think it was John's wife...

Yes, it was Johns wife Debra. She got the end of her index finger bitten off by a puffer that was the size of a basketball. We were on the dive, she is fine now, all healed up,.

Thanks for your concern, come see us.
Regards
Tom and Linda

Back
Top Bottom