hi!!! calling from SAIPAN!!! MSG ME!! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

roshandaryanani:
roshan from saipan.... looking for dive buddies... anywhere around the world.... love you all :)

Hi I am heading to Saipan in a couple days - thinking Sept 2 or 3, for a few days, but would extens a couple if the diving is decent. What can you tell me about it.

Welcome to Scubaboard! I know for a fact you've found the best resource for finding dive buddies around the world.

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

If you are ever in Florida check our Florida Conch Divers and Trips & Happenings... Fl Conch forums.

Click here---------->[red]Florida Conch Divers[/red]

Welcome, welcome to the board... you will find lots of very informative forums with great & friendly people here.

Make sure you give us more information about youself by filling out the profile. That way we can give you better content and other members can find you afterwards.

Drop us a note if you ever come to Texas.... we'd love to dive with you :)

Maria

Back
Top Bottom