Greetings from a new Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

treds

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John, im a college student at embry-riddle aeronautical university in Daytona Beach, FL and I am from Erie, PA. I am taking my open water diver course this weekend, I cant wait. I plan to frequent this forum quite a bit, just to learn all about the sport. If there is anyone in the Daytona Area that can recommend some good dive spots, id appreciate it. Thanks a lot. See you around.

Be careful now, it is very very addictive. :wink:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hey Welcome,
Hope you enjoy diving and SB as much as I do! What part of Erie are you from? I grew up in Fairview.

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Welcome,
Hope you enjoy diving and SB as much as I do! What part of Erie are you from? I grew up in Fairview.

No way, I did too, what a small world! I graduated from FHS in '01. Graduatin from college this coming december.

Very cool... I graduated quite a few years before ya...
Will take this to a PM..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom