Hello from Boca Raton, FL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adamhaas

New
Reaction score
Hello from the sunshine state!! Diving is something I have been wanting to do for a few years but have not had the time. Im only 24 years old and I look forward to a long life filled with diving. I start my PADI certification classes on Monday! I look forward to learning and helping in any ways I can

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Welcome to the board.
Don't stress over the classes. They will be a lot of fun.

Joe

welcome aboard! come on down to the Florida Conch Diver's forum if you're
looking for dive buddies, dive get-togethers, or both.

Good Luck in your course. Like stated above visit the Florida Conch Divers Section often, even during your course. You can find answers on anything here, there is an unlimited amount of knowledge on the boards. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, we are all here to learn.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Boca Raton is a great place to dive. Lots of reef and wrecks, and not as crowded as the Keys.

Don't worry about the training. Learning really starts AFTER you get the c-card.

Welcome to the board. This is a great sport and ScubaBoard is a wonderful service to the dive community. Enjoy, poke around and ask lots of questions!
Oh yeah, check out the Florida Conch Divers.

Welcome to the board.

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom