New diver at Guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,
I'd like to thank all of the folks that have taken the time to share information on this site. I've spent hours reading and learning from the posts and discussions here. Very informative indeed! I got certified on 11 April and have taken the EAN/Nitrox specialty and finished up my AOW cert tonight. What a wonderful sport, albeit an expensive one at first (initial cost of gear)...lol. Thanks again

Welcome overboard...

Just wait until you decide you want to take more training and upgrade your gear... :D

You live here ? (on Guam)
Or did you just come here to learn to dive ?

I'm looking for people who want to dive this week ... dive a lot !

Hey Island Hopper,
I will be here on Guam till Sept or maybe Oct. I also would like to find more people to dive with. I've just got 20 dives under my belt...including all the class dives so I'm still a "noob"...lol. I think I'm addicted though...so I think I'll be racking up a lot of dives between now and the time I leave. I've done all shore dives so far, GabGab(s), Turtle rock, refueling piers, and fisheye. I think that's all of them. Would like to find some new places to try. Will be trying the boat trips soon. When will you be diving this week?

I'll be on the boat a couple days, plus a bunch of shore-diving. I don't have access to BigNavy, but there are plenty of other shore-dives available.

I'm not sure what days/times yet ... a lot of my planning takes place several minutes in advance :) :) ... that's the beauty of shore diving! I have nothing but free-time between now and the 10th ... so let me know if you want to go.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Hey Island Hopper,
Be more than happy to go. What's the best way to communicate for planning purposes? I work a crazy schedule, but I will go if I don't have to work. Where do you do most of your dives? Talk to you soon, Boat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom