Hello from Lake of the Ozarks, MO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knot4Sail

New
Reaction score
I was certified in july 01 and have about 60 dives, all in Cozumel. Well, all but one. Made one dive under my boat dock back in 01 to try out my newly acquired skill to retrieve a few items lost over the side over the years. The vis was terrible, about 3 feet. That was enough for me. It's been all coz since.

I've been reading these forums for a long time and really appreciate the expertise of those taking the time to answer all the questions. I've really learned a lot and it's contributed immeasureably to my enjoyment of the sport.

I'm going to begin a nitrox course soon and will have to change out my computer. I've been struggling with whether or not I want to go with AI again or not. I need some help with this decision so that was my motivation to register today.

I'm going to jump over to the Computers and Guages forum and post it there.

Hello from a fellow midwesterner. I agree with you about Lake of the Ozarks - it's way to muddy to be much use for diving. If you go a little further south to Table Rock or Bull Shoals they have gravel bottoms and the vis improves to 10 or 15 feet above the thermocline (and even better below the thermocline). Not great, but a lot better than 3 feet!

Good luck with picking the new computer.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom