a HUGE apology from me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey everyone. I owe all of you an apology, because I haven't posted in so long. I have been so busy, and honestly, I'm hardly ever online.... but I PROMISE to try my hardest to get in here and post a couple of time a week.

For everyone that is "newer" around here..... which is still even me.... My name is Kayla and I'm 16. (I got my license almost a month ago YAY!) I have been diving for two years (YIKES!) and am *currently* out of the water with a neck injury. (Too much football with those Navy boys I'm telling ya!) I live in Burlington, Washington, which is about 60 miles North of Seattle... and makes for great diving most of the time.

I hope to get to know everyone now that I am back around, and get re-acquainted with everyone else.

The boards look great, you guys and gals have done an awesome job on them!

Happy Diving!

Kayla

Awww. I thought maybe you did something really juicy. :wink:
Just post when you can, if you have something to say. If the other parts of your life keep you busy then CONGRATULATIONS on having a real life.
I'm going to go dig through the closet now because I'm pretty sure I used to have one but I've not seen it in a loooong time.

btw,
Welcome back

Joe

Sideband:
Awww. I thought maybe you did something really juicy. :wink:
Just post when you can, if you have something to say. If the other parts of your life keep you busy then CONGRATULATIONS on having a real life.
I'm going to go dig through the closet now because I'm pretty sure I used to have one but I've not seen it in a loooong time.

btw,
Welcome back

Joe

You have to rememeber that she still has a life because she is 16. Remember being 16? Driving the car, going to the movies and all those other relaxing things. Then came college and then finding a job. Followed shortly by marriage and KIDS! :11:

Good luck with the neck injury!

crpntr133:
Then came college and then finding a job. Followed shortly by marriage and KIDS!

.....divorce......refuge in alcohol......wight gain.......a series of meaningless and unsatisfactory relationships........alimony.....

....where was I ... Oh yeah:

Welcome back Kayla. what ever you do AVIOD GROWING UP AT ALL COSTS!.....

you probably want to be careful of Navy Boys at your age too.

:wink:

crpntr133:
You have to rememeber that she still has a life because she is 16. Remember being 16? Driving the car, going to the movies and all those other relaxing things. Then came college and then finding a job. Followed shortly by marriage and KIDS! :11:

Good luck with the neck injury!

Ahhh yes. Well, it has been more than 16 years since I was 16. I guess that explains why I didn't find anything in the closet except my old pair of canvas Converse hi-tops. I wondered where those went...

Rule of Thumb - never grow up, always enjoy life. If you get to the point that what your doing can be done with your eyes closed, its time to move onto something else.

Welcome back Kayla!

Thanks guys.... and I try my hardest to avoid the Navy boys.... but its not working! LOL

Kayla

Kayla!
Welcome back!
We missed you!
:balloon

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Don-

My profile is done! It has been done for a long time now though..... from the last time I was around! :crafty:

Happy Diving!

Kayla

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom