just to say hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bu6u

Reaction score
Just joined the forum and looking forward to alot of reading and gaining alot of dive insight. I did read where someone was asking about anyone who has used the dive light with the sony p10 and mpk-pha housing. I'm looking for the same info. I just got back from a blackbeard cruise to the bahamas where I used my p10 using the internal flash. The results were the blue tint unless I was doing close ups. I also used the adobe photo shop to enhance the photos. Some look great and others look rather fake. I would really like to know if it would be worth the $$$ to buy the hvl-ml20m dive light to maybe get better results. Also, am i correct that the hvl-ml20m is not a strobe but a constant light?

Thanks,
Nol

Welcome Nol,

Glad you found us. Hope you can find all the information you need on this board.

Welcome Aboard!!!!

Becareful, it's addictive. But who cares????

Good friends and good info. What could be better????

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

Welcome aboard..Greetings from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

Back
Top Bottom