Hello to all and especially South Florida Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi! Just registered and am looking forward to meeting lots of fellow bubble blowers and learning lots from all of you! I am always looking for beach buddys in the Fort Laud area but also like boats.

I'm a DM currently, nitrox and rec trimix.

Also offer CPR, First Aid and Oxygen classes which I teach a a couple shops currently. If you need your cert renewed let me know - I can always toss a class together.

Drop me a note to say HI!

Renee

Renee

Welcome to ScubaBoard! We have a huge population of divers with an even larger knowledge & passion for diving so welcome onboard!

I hope you get as much out of Scubaboard as I have over the years!!

Thanks for the welcome! Love to meet fellow divers and learn new stuff!

Hi Renee,

Greetings from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba..You wanted to say Hi to Florida Divers...Well I'm like your furthest Florida South buddy.. :wink:

Good Morning CPT D! And thanks for the welcome! You certainly are a south South Fl diver! Take care and have a great day!

Hiya Renee from Tampa, welcome aboard.

Paul

ReneeC:
Hi! Just registered and am looking forward to meeting lots of fellow bubble blowers and learning lots from all of you! I am always looking for beach buddys in the Fort Laud area but also like boats.

I'm a DM currently, nitrox and rec trimix.

Also offer CPR, First Aid and Oxygen classes which I teach a a couple shops currently. If you need your cert renewed let me know - I can always toss a class together.

Drop me a note to say HI!

Renee

Welcome to Scubaboard, ReneeC.
We always need some good CPR,
Oxygen Admin classes or refreshers.
I just wonder who you might be !!

Welcome to the board. Be sure to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum as we organize dives in that area. Feel free to come out anytime.

Marc

Howdy Renee!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Very glad you've joined. We need more ladies; just too many guys around here. :D

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom