Newbie fro WISC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moneysavr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi ALL!!
Hi Im Brad, New= PADI Open water,and love this sport!Have run in to some great folks, In my classes,on my dives,just some real people!
AND WOW this board has some good tips!Thanks to all.
And now time to plan some pool dives to tune the equipment,tune the skills,and work on some basic dives with some of the GREAT Dive Master's,Teachers-Instructors out there! Because as a Newbie there is nothing like a buddie thats a PRO by your side,to help you out on some of the basic problems that can and will come up with beginer!
And well the best part more training!
Thanks all!

Welcome, congrats, and get thee over to www.wiscuba.com!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

:D

Welcome to the board Brad! Which part of Wisconsin?? I'm a Milwaukee boy, my brother, sister, and folks still live there, then I went to UW Madison, and played in a band in just about every other town up there.

Hi Brad.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Make sure to check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum to hook up with 'local' divers.

See you around.
Paula

Back
Top Bottom