Hello from Indianapolis...no kidding!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mishelle

Reaction score
First off this is such a great site! Glad to be here! Anyhow, not a lot of great diving here in Indiana....bathtubs and poools have the best visibility! lol Anyhow, I happened across this site while looking for a joke for another site. Great blonde jokes by the way! I am a teacher and have been diving for 8 years. My favorite place was Bonaire and the most fun I had was at Epcot, Disney. I am divorced and I have a daughter. I always say she is a diver in training because she loves it, just isnt old enough yet. I am also a writer and was finally published last summer. Anyhow, I can not wait to get to come to some of the trips and gatherings! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope you all have a great day!

Another Hoosier!! Looks like Indy divers are coming out of the woodwork.

Mishelle, what is your pen name and what type of books do you write. My GF is a librarian. They are always looking for someone to speek. Interested??

Welcome to the site, Im new myself. My wife is a Hoosier and I am trying to get her into diving now that she is living in michigan. Im in Indiana quite a bit, you will have to share info on good dive sites. I really havent heard of any.

Howdy Lady!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Nice to have you here...!!

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

tville23682:
Welcome to the site, Im new myself. My wife is a Hoosier and I am trying to get her into diving now that she is living in michigan. Im in Indiana quite a bit, you will have to share info on good dive sites. I really havent heard of any.

Blue Springs is the only one in Indiana that I know of but I am new so there may be more.

crpntr133:
Blue Springs is the only one in Indiana that I know of but I am new so there may be more.

Thanks ill have to check it out i will be visiting IN later in the month

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ummmmm diving there in Indiana.

Paul

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum for neighbours and info

Welcome to the board. France Park in Logansport is another dive site. Also there are a lot of lakes in northern Indiana with the best diving in the spring and fall.
Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom