Green in Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boatlawyer

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello All-

Glad to find this group. I am newly o/w certified and live in Fort Lauderdale. Would love to dive with some of you down here!

Theresa :dazzler1:

Hello and welcome, not really in the right part of the workd to dive with you but who knows. Anyway enjoy the board and even more important keep diving.
Alison

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hello and welcome to the board. Planning a little trip to your neck of the woods in October, West palm beach for about five days. Going to try to get some diving in while I'm there. I'll have to write and ask for some good places to go when the time comes.

Welcome! Check out Florida Conch Divers... They're planning a dive at LBTS this weekend...

Al

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Get with Grier. Sounds like from my wife we will be diving more in Ft. Laud.

Welcome Theresa,

It's always nice to have another local diver on the board. Keep an eye out in the Florida Conch Divers section as they do a lot of beach diving in the area.

Boatlawyer:
Hello All-

Glad to find this group. I am newly o/w certified and live in Fort Lauderdale. Would love to dive with some of you down here!

Theresa :dazzler1:

I'll be there in September (16-18) I was going to drive to Key Largo and do some diving. Care to join me? If you have any other suggestions, let me know before then. I haven't made any definite plans. In the meantime, this weekend might be a good time to " stay dry"!!!

Hal625:
I'll be there in September (16-18) I was going to drive to Key Largo and do some diving. Care to join me? If you have any other suggestions, let me know before then. I haven't made any definite plans. In the meantime, this weekend might be a good time to " stay dry"!!!

No kidding! Until this morning I had dive plans on Sat., Sun. and Mon. Now the only one that may be viable is Mon. with a diver visiting from Baltimore (boy is he going to be mad if the weather doesn't clear)

Sept. 16-18 sounds good. Let's plan something. I am supposed to do some diving on Monday in Key Largo (see above) so I'll let you know what I find out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom