Hello from Maryland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kary13

Reaction score
:bang: Well after 5 years of (non-diving) trips to Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Key Largo, and finally Key West, my boyfriend finally decides it would be "cool" to get certified... And finally I get someone to dive with again! Being new to the East Coast, I'd thought it would be a good idea to find out what's in my backyard. So any information would be greatly appreciated!!

My moms name is Mary. I'm sure she will appreciate having a land named after her. Who is this Mary there? Does she collect taxes?
Welcome aboard stranger no more!

The Thunder from Down Under

The Gasman :eyebrow:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

heya, and welcome to the board.... Awesome news about having a dive buddie (wooohooo, makes things alot easier) Next time ya'll come to Florida, give a quick shout out here.. All the sweet,innocent,nice,uncrazy,and wonderful divers live here(hehehehe, I swear, hehehehe) and always have something going on...

best wishes and safe diving

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I'm making my 3rd trip to NC to dive the wrecsk there in Oct. You may want to search the other forums for info on diving closer to home.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

You will find all the info you need on this board!!!!!. No they don't pay me to say this!!

Aloha and E Komo Mai (welcome)! You'll find intersting stories and evben more interesting people here. Enjoy your visits and stop by often!

Ah-Lowwwwww-Haaaaaaa!

Shaka Doug

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Sounds like you're all set now that you have someone to go diving with again. Start diving with some of the people on the board and you'll have lots of people to go diving with again!

Christian

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:
and to the underwater world :fish:
Once you start you can not stop. You will soon like all of us like to have nitrogen in your blood…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom