First Post - Please be gentle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redseal1tx

Registered
Reaction score
1278 miles NW of GCM; 4697 E of Midway Islands; 1
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am a newly registered member (today) and I would like to post a trip report. I spent 10 days in the Turks & Caicos Islands and I would like to provide information regarding my trip.

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help with directing me to the proper location on this site to submit a trip report.

Thank you for your patience and help.

redseal1tx

Heya and welcome to The ScubaBoard... Can't wait to read about your trip.

(not sure either where to have you post it, someone will though!)

redseal1tx:
I am a newly registered member (today) and I would like to post a trip report. I spent 10 days in the Turks & Caicos Islands and I would like to provide information regarding my trip.

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help with directing me to the proper location on this site to submit a trip report.

redseal1tx

Welcome to SB. Put it in Basic Discussions since more people read that one. If one of the Mods wants it moved, they can do it and you will still have a title in the old group after it has moved.

Uh - put your report in the Caribbean forum. That'd be appropriate, and I'll look forward to it.

And - Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Can't wait to read your report. Welcome to the board!

-Grier

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Ditto for me. Can't wait to read your report.

Don't be afraid. I am a newbie to this board too,(one week). These people are not judgemental. The info on this board has probably been as helpful as my initial training. Ask away.

redseal1tx:

redseal1tx

Hi from Matt,

Welcome to SB! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom