Howdy from Puget Sound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just found this board and thought I'd join y'all ... so let me introduce myself. My name's Bob ... and my local dive buddies know me as Grateful Diver.

I've been diving for about a year now, and rather addicted to it ... I currently have 168 dives, including warm-water trips to Belize and Bali, Indonesia.

I'm lucky enough to live just minutes away from a great underwater park north of Seattle, WA ... and within driving distance of some of the best cold-water diving on the planet in British Columbia.

This is my first cyber-venture in a world-wide diving forum, and I'm anxious to see how people's perspectives on the sport differ from region to region.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hi From Kingston Ontario Canada..
Welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to ask Questions or to do Posts..
Hope all your days are wet ones.. or dry.. depending on how you dive..

Originally posted by scubakat
Hi Bob!
Glad you could make it!

-K (yellow drysuit wearin' leopard hatted divin' freak)
Now I just GOTTA get up to the PacNW to see that!

BTW, while I hear lots of folks diving Puget Sound, what about that lake between Downtown and the east side of the city?

Hi Bob

Wow - I think you're hooked... so many places in so little time.

Well, welcome to the "cyber world", you'll love it here.

Originally posted by TexasMike
Now I just GOTTA get up to the PacNW to see that!

Trust me ... it's a sight to behold ... :tease:

BTW, while I hear lots of folks diving Puget Sound, what about that lake between Downtown and the east side of the city?

Well, there is some diving in Lake Washington ... apparently there are some interesting things to see there like a sunken forest and some old WWII airplanes ... but overall Puget Sound's far more interesting.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe.......................Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom