Greetings from KS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ks Bob

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just finished my OW on vacation in Myrtle Beach. Looking forward to diving on a cruise this winter. Hoping to dive before then somewhere near Wichita.

Heya and welcome to the ScubaBoard.... Congrats on your recent certification! what a blast aye? This is the perfect place to hang out when you can't dive, tons of info. here, and you can always find a dive buddy. Where are you going for your winter cruise?

baitedstorm:
Heya and welcome to the ScubaBoard.... Congrats on your recent certification! what a blast aye? This is the perfect place to hang out when you can't dive, tons of info. here, and you can always find a dive buddy. Where are you going for your winter cruise?

Western Carribean with ports of Progresso, Cozumel, & Belize. My wife/kids are nondivers, so I probably will only get to dive 1 port (Cozumel/Belize). Any suggestions?

Welcome to the board!

I'd suggest Cozumel for your diving. The good diving will be much more convienient there.

Joe

Hi neighbor!

Welcome to the Board. Great place for info. Diving close to Wichita?? The best I can suggest is NW Ark - Beaver Lake or SW MO Oronogo which is north of Joplin about 5 minutes.

Enjoy
Becky

Plus you will probably have more time in Cozumel than any other port on the trip. I found that true on the cruise my family took.

Becky

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

My wife and I did a cruise for our honeymoon to the carribean. Great diving.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I know, it's rough living so far from the ocean. Keeps me broke!

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

Ks Bob:
Just finished my OW on vacation in Myrtle Beach. Looking forward to diving on a cruise this winter. Hoping to dive before then somewhere near Wichita.
Well, you caught my attention. I am located in Lyons, KS, and I am looking for a (at least somewhat) local dive buddy. The closest decent diving I have found in my neck of the woods is Wilson Lake. It at least gets a few feet of visibility. The other local lakes are pretty miserable, and only good for practising navigation.
I fell out of diving after my initial cert(college and marriage and kids will do that to ya) 9 years ago, so I am chomping at the bit, er, regulator. Let me know if you want to hook up to blow some bubbles.

Welcome Bob!

Come join us on the Midwest Muck Diver's thread... add your name to the roster!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom