need a liveboard cruises

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm searching for scuba cruises available at the end of August and last for 6 to 8 days. I'm traveling solo and it has to be affordable. Got any suggestions?

Lori Lisbon:
I'm searching for scuba cruises available at the end of August and last for 6 to 8 days. I'm traveling solo and it has to be affordable. Got any suggestions?
Check out all of the Local Dive Shops in your area for a liveaboard trip. I think that the Aggressor fleet requires all of the paper work 30 days before the cruise starts. LDS may be able to get around those requirements.
Also checkout http://www.blackbeard-cruises.com/ I haven't used them but they have been recommended by others on the board. They are $839.....

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

BlackBeards is probably the cheapest - private bunk and all that.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I'm sure some of our members that are more familiar with cruises will come along and give you some suggestions. I myself am not familiar with them, but still wanted to say, "Hi" and make you feel welcome.

Also, I ran across this other thread by someone looking for similar info. You may be able to share info with each other.

http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?threadid=67958&s=

Dive safe!

Christian

Lori Lisbon:
Hi Lori,
Try Nekton out of ft lauderdale or Black Beard think you will have one great time

Lee in Colorado (Dive Master)

Heya and welcome to the ScubaBoard!!!!.... I've heard great things about Black Beard's. Let us know how the trip goes!

Not exactly doing a liveaboard, but going on a cruise and main thing we're interested in is scuba diving. We're going on the Century (Celebrity) on 9/25 - 10/02. We're visiting Cozumel, Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios (Jamaica) and the Keys. Interested? We'd love the company of fellow divers...

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Lori Lisbon:

Hi from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :butnhome:

Are any dive clubs taking cruises between August 28th and Sept 5th and have room for one more?
I'm still searching for available space and need to get aboud a live-board!
L

Back
Top Bottom