Cancun diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The are some great trip reports from cancun in the travel forums. Do a search on "Cancun". and welcome to the board.

Welcome to the Board...... Sorry, can't help you with Cancun

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Check out our Mexico forum for more info on Cancun.

For your local diving you might want to check out the SoCal section of the California Kelp Divers forum.

Dive safe!

Christian

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

For info on Cancun, check out our Mexico fourm, and be sure to get to know the peope on the Calf forums, too.

don

:D

So much info on Cancun in the Mexico Forum. Welcome to the board. I did a trip to Cancun in May. We dove south of Cancun in a little town called Puerto Morelos and did a day trip to Cozumel. If you want more info. send me a PM. Have fun!

Our SB Cancun expert is Cancun Mark. Check with him. I have dove there on three trips and suggest you concentrate on the operator rather than the spot as conditions and your ability level may dictate exactly where you go on a particuliar day. My favorite is Aquaworld and they are far and away the biggest operator. I have tried others but been disappointed. We did our first post cert dives in Cancun and loved it. Better facilities than Cozumel and pretty good diving.

forum for ideas on Cancun. There are lots of dive operators along the Cancun and Riviera Maya. Some of the members of this board live and work there. Maria

SoCalScubaJ:
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good spots in Cancun to go diving. :06:

Greetings from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :butnhome:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom