Expat Scot in Boston,MA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottrish

New
Reaction score
Hi, just joined the board. About to head to Hawaii and Kauai tomorrow(!) for 2 weeks. Hope to do some diving while I'm there.

Any Hawaii/Kauai recommendations for two inexperienced divers?

Scott.

Hi Scot,

I'm new, too, and working on my certification. You don't live too far away from me. Have you been diving around here? Enjoy your holiday.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

You might want to post your question in our Hawai'i O'Hana forum. Although, since you'll be on your way tomorrow it may be a bit late. If you take a laptop with you or have access to the Internet while you're there, you may be able to meet up with some ScubaBoard members while you are there.

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally when you get back from Hawaii.

Dive safe!

Christian

Heya and welcome! Make sure to take some photo on your trip and post them for us to drool :eyebrow:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Recommendations for your first dive trip? Follow your training, even if the Dive Guide suggests something otherwise. If you have a problem, get buoyant. Each of you wear a Safety Sausage, a Storm Whistle, 2 CDs glued back to back in your BC pocket to signal with, and carry 4 weight belt keepers in your bag even if your BC is integrated - just in case.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

ahh waht is it with american women and scottish accents?

why dont they find isreali accents sexy???? maybe because they sound too french. :(

welcome to scuba board...

A bheil Gàidhlig agaibh?

scottrish:
Hi, just joined the board. About to head to Hawaii and Kauai tomorrow(!) for 2 weeks. Hope to do some diving while I'm there.

Any Hawaii/Kauai recommendations for two inexperienced divers?

Scott.

Aloha from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! I have been to Hawaii many times, I think it is like heaven, just beautiful. I hope you enjoy being a member here, there are many nice and helpful scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other scuba divers. Take care from Matt. :palmtree:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom