New here-looking for singles dive venues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fugazi

New
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this sight. I am interested in perusing single dive venues for the upcoming winter season. I'd be interested in anyone's knowledge of their local dive shop trips geared for singles. I'm single, straight, experienced 25 yr. diver traveled internationally.

I appreciate any help and assistance/advice. Regards,

fugazi5406@yahoo.com
MN based.

Welcome to the board.... join the Single Divers Forum, I am sure there are members who live close to you or that will be able to assist. Maria

Welcome to the Board!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I second the recommendation that you join our Single Divers forum. You'll proably find lots of people to dive with in there and they'll probaly have more information on Singles venues.

Dive safe!

Christian

Welcome to SB...don't worry, you'll find what you are looking for here.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I'm diving Brockville Ontario with a Singles group over Labor Day Weekend, then North Carolina Wrecks with a Singles Group in October, and taking a Blackbeards Xmas-NY week as a singal. In fact, I'm working on a Singles dive group to Key Largo in Nov. PM me if you want info on any of this.

don

:D

Heya and welcome to the Scuba Board. This is the perfect place to hang out during a SI... Tons of great information from all different types of divers, and a great place to meet new dive buddies!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom