new argie in forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalito

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Helo, I make my first post! I m from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Kalito.

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Safe ascents!!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

How is the diving in Argentina?

Dive safe!

Christian

Welcome to ScubaBoard!!! Have fnu looking around the forums. But beware the sarcasm, it lurks. :wink:

Hope to see you around the board, or better, under the waves.

Cheers,
Jess<3

Welcome to SB.
Dive safe, have fun and whatever you do...do not stop diving!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Bienvenido a Scuba Board Kalito, aqui encontraras cualquier cantidad de nuevos amigos e informacion interesante. Que la pases bien y Safe Diving!
Maria
P.S. Y despues del buceo.... ALFAJOR Y MAS ALFAJOR :)

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

SB is certainly an international community, but we Americans tend to dominate it. Hope to you see around a lot...!!

don

:D

Argentina....

Bienvenidos al fórum..... Toda la gente aquí quieren ayudarse, ustéd solamente tiene que contestarlos. usted tendrá muchas respuestas cuándo vuelve.

Buenas suerte!

Zack

kalito:
Helo, I make my first post! I m from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Kalito.

Greetings from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! I hope you enjoy being a member here, there are many nice and helpful scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other scuba divers. Take care from Matt. :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom