New Diver Looking for Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic_diver45

Contributor
Reaction score
OK....I'm going to be taking my OW class (and my Adv OW) class down in the US Virgin Islands (if I get this job I applied for, I will be on St. Thomas for 3 months). I am looking for dive buddies down there and also for suggestions on what dive shops to go to (or which ones to avoid)?

I am also looking for dive buddies and suggestions on sites in Florida, as I am planning on trying to go there after I get done in the Virgin Islands (I am a respiratory therapist and I am going to be working for a travel company (work three months somewhere and then go to a new hospital).

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Stephen Richey
Currently from Terre Haute, IN

Welcome to ScubaBoard!!!

If you are looking for information on Florida, try looking here!(click me). Try looking through the travel threads for more information. I'm sure you'll find many dive buddies, and great advice. Hope to see you around the board!

Cheers,
Jess<3

Welcome!
Sorry cannot be your diving buddy in the islands (I wish).
Anyways...welcome and dive safely.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the board and good luck both in getting the job and with the classes. Make sure you go look at the Caribbean and Florida boards, I'm sure they will give you all sorts of advice. Maria

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Be sure to check out our Caribbean and Florida forums!

don

:D

hey there and welcome to Scuba Board!
i am sure you will find many eager buddies in FL and in the USVI, just drop a post and you will have many responses. good luck on the job prospects,

Zack

medic_diver45:
OK....I'm going to be taking my OW class (and my Adv OW) class down in the US Virgin Islands (if I get this job I applied for, I will be on St. Thomas for 3 months). I am looking for dive buddies down there and also for suggestions on what dive shops to go to (or which ones to avoid)?

I am also looking for dive buddies and suggestions on sites in Florida, as I am planning on trying to go there after I get done in the Virgin Islands (I am a respiratory therapist and I am going to be working for a travel company (work three months somewhere and then go to a new hospital).

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Stephen Richey
Currently from Terre Haute, IN

Greetings from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! I hope you enjoy being a member here, there are many nice and helpful scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other scuba divers. I came here looking for help with my scuba diving dream and the response was overwhleming. Take care from Matt. :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom