saying hi from ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^*^BATMAN^*^

Contributor
Reaction score
hey every body, i have been diving for 2 years technically...but i had 5 dives from my O/W cert, till this june, now i have almost 30.....so i have mostly been diving recently..
I have my Advance with deep specialty.
I compete activly in triathlons, x-c skiing, and i used to competivly swim and downhill ski.

I was born in Midland Ontario, raised in Nelson BC, now i live in ontario again.

oh and free float.......i know your out there

^*^BATMAN^*^:
hey every body, i have been diving for 2 years technically...but i had 5 dives from my O/W cert, till this june, now i have almost 30.....so i have mostly been diving recently..
I have my Advance with deep specialty.
I compete activly in triathlons, x-c skiing, and i used to competivly swim and downhill ski.

I was born in Midland Ontario, raised in Nelson BC, now i live in ontario again.

oh and free float.......i know your out there
LOL

Of course I'm out here.............

Welcome Batman! It was a pleasure diving with you - we'll have to do that again sometime! Maybe after dark this time!

Hey Batman!

Greetings from the sunny south of Ontario!

CFB, huh? Lots of relatives have passed through your base...pretty countryside---pretty cold as well. Made of sterner stuff than I, lol

I'm new to Scuba, but looking forward to lots of amazing experiences! What an informative site to stumble upon, eh?

Cathy

well i havent been to Canada other than Vancouver (they gotta a lotta weed there and the cops dont care...... sounds like a laid back place- without cataracts~ :wink: ) and I walked across the border into the Yukon. that was fun.

check with the Canuck divers board- they might be able to hook you up with some buddies and good diving opportunities. Otherwise, the thousands of members here will answer your questions, scuba related or not!

so jump right in and have fun!

Zack

Afraid_of_Fish:
Welcome to ScubaBoard!! Hope to see you around the forums!

Cheers,
Jess

LMAO....im sorry but a diver afraid of fish..........no offense but it makes me laugh, its like freefloat doing her hundreth dive in "full" dive gear :eyebrow:

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Holy cow, Batman! You already know people here! To the Bat Boat! :wink:

Dive safe!

Christian

^*^BATMAN^*^:
LMAO....im sorry but a diver afraid of fish..........no offense but it makes me laugh, its like freefloat doing her hundreth dive in "full" dive gear :eyebrow:

Well, anyone being afraid of fish makes me laugh. Let's just say I had a bad experience when I was a kid :wink:. And don't worry, it doesn't affect my diving skills.

<33 Jess

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom