New diver here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dog&pony

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I am new to the sport and excited about spending as much time in the water as possible. I was delighted to discover this forum and look forward to learning from all of you pros!

Dog&pony:
Greetings everyone. I am new to the sport and excited about spending as much time in the water as possible. I was delighted to discover this forum and look forward to learning from all of you pros!

I'm in the same boat with you. Very new to the excitement surrounding the sport. I'll complete my OW Cert. in September.

There is definitely lots to learn on this forum. I'm still trying to figure out the hoopla surrounding the BCD v. BP/W thingy. I'll probably understand better after a few dives :wink:

hi Folks welcome to the board! you can get most things you need here and it is great that you have found us! I am a newly Qualified instructor and I descovered this place a month or two ago. I am learning from these guys too! have fun and once again welcome.

Welcome to both ScubaBoard and Scuba Diving! It's great to have you. You'll be able to chat with other members in our forums and get great advice, as well meet your future dive buddies! Hope to see you around the board, or better, under the waves.

Cheers,
Jess

Welcome to the board! This place is just great for socializing and a great shrine to SCUBA. i found myself in a state of depression after i had completed my OW certifaction; all i wanted to do was get back in the water!! . well this board acts like novacaine, you still know the pain is there, but you cant feel it and just seem to feel better. and just like novacaine, it can get addictive!!!! but people wont think your a junkie and you wont be checked into one of those rehab places.

anyway, welcome to the board! jump right in!

Zack

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

Heya and welcome to the Scuba Board. This is the perfect place to hang out during a SI... Tons of great information from all different types of divers, and a great place to meet new dive buddies!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom