Hello from SF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pylui

New
Reaction score
This is a great discussion board. Am looking to do a last minute trip to Roatan...which is the best resort for solo diver?

Howdy! :usa_2:

I'd like to be the first - if I hurry, to welcome you to SB, and I do hope you'll enjoy your surface intervals here.

I've done Fantasy Island Beach Resort twice and loved it mainly for the diving, but some others aspects. Roatanman and Dee here on SB will tell you that CocoView is better for the hardcore diver. For much more info, check out Central American fourm.

And PM me if I can help.

don
:shades:

Welcome to the board, you will find lots of very informative forums and great & friendly people here.

Check the Central America forum for ideas, or post your question and you will get lots of responses and suggestions.

safe diving,
maria

pylui:
This is a great discussion board. Am looking to do a last minute trip to Roatan...which is the best resort for solo diver?

Hello from Matt,

Welcome to ScubaBoard ! :1poke: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

The folks at my LDS did Coco View this year (couldn't make it, darn it!) and loved it.

Welcome to the board - you'll find great people and lots of information.

Happy divin'

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Well, it looks like you've gotten some great advice to point you in the right direction, so far. Since I haven't actually been there, I'll just go with, "Yeah, what they said!" :wink:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the board! If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Post a report of your trip in the Central and South America Forum when you get back. sounds like fun.

Welcome to the Board, dont forget your camera on your trip, we wanna see too :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom