Hello from England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrianwd75

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from England Hello dive buddies, I am an English male 39 ish experienced (500 plus dives) dive master who is visiting Florida with my son and daughter in October.

Looking for advice on where to dive as well in between being dragged round the theme parks.

Flying in Orlando and out of Miami so plan to get down to Key Largo...looking for small dive boat operators with experienced divers on board.

Heard Palm beach has some good diving and want to do the Duane and Spiegel Grove.

Adrian :dazzler1:

Further to my orginal post....I have dived the Red Sea, Thailand, Burma, Barbados and the Maldives....plus the Uk..so if anyone wants some info please feel free to ask.

Adrian

adrianwd75:
Hello dive buddies, I am an English male 39 ish experienced (500 plus dives) dive master who is visiting Florida with my son and daughter in October.

Looking for advice on where to dive as well in between being dragged round the theme parks.

Flying in Orlando and out of Miami so plan to get down to Key Largo...looking for small dive boat operators with experienced divers on board.

Heard Palm beach has some good diving and want to do the Duane and Spiegel Grove.

Try Ocean Divers right in Key Largo. I've been out with them to the Duane, Bibb, and Grove. It's a good and smooth operation with nice folks.

Cheers! Hope you folks have an enjoyable stay!

adrianwd75:
Hello dive buddies, I am an English male 39 ish experienced (500 plus dives) dive master who is visiting Florida with my son and daughter in October.

:clapping: Hi and Welcome to Scuba Board! It’s an awesome place on the internet to meet other divers.
Take care from Matt. :lam:

Hi red rose and welcome from a white rose (I will not hold it against you).
All of the east coast has good diving, I like Boynton Beach with Splash Down Divers or you may want to hook up with some of the board members that shore dive from Hibiscus st in Fort Lauderdale right next to the commercial pier.
How about it Mike & Marvel you got anything going.

Hello and welcome to the board, don't stay in florida to long you might not want to go home. hehehe enjoy your trip just started myself so i can't recommend any good dives.

Hello, and welcome! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! There are a lot of things to learn here at ScubaBoard, and I think with your experience you will be able to post some of your knowledge too! You might try searching the boards for the location that you will be visiting, and see what it brings up. The search feature is up top there :thumbs_up If I can help ya with anything else, PM me... otherwise, I hope to get to know you better!

Kayla

Welcome to the board and have fun on your vacation, I don't know anything about it so just have fun. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

adrianwd75:

Hi Adrian... welcome. You could go to Crystal River for a manatee dive while near orlando... about 90 minutes by car. ?WPB is pretty good... skip diving in Miami, imho.

Happy diving...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom