Greetings from Frankfurt, Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for just over two years now. I think that you will learn a lot here from ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your own experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I look forward to getting to know you around that boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to Scubaboard! You've asked for a lot of information there. What you might want to do is post individual questions dealing with each topic in the appropriate forums here on the board. I believe this will help you get the answers you are looking for.

As for the old equipment, people use the same regs for many years. I would take it to somebody and have it all looked over and serviced if need be.

Aloha and welcome to the ScubaBoard!

Looks like you almost have a plan! As Scott says you will have more luck getting answers if you post your questions in the respective forums
General Travel Discussions
General Scuba Equipment Discussions
(but please just don't copy everything you wrote here and paste it in a different forum...separate it). I know you'll get great answers there.

Post a bit more about yourselves. Looking forward to reading more from you!
aloha
Lisa

sabine_john:
Greetings to you all and thanks for being here.
Sabine and myself are glad to have gotten certified recently.

John and Sabine

John and Sabine,

Guten Tag! Welcome to SB. Congratulations on your recent certification. You will find lots of great information. Sounds like you have some wonderful vacation plans in the works. Enjoy your scuba diving vacation.

As my intro... I will be completing my OW Cert in September. I've been to Germany several times, and I absolutely love visiting. I have close friends that live near Frankfurt (can't remember the name of the town). I LOVE Berlin and look forward to visiting again in the near future.

Aufweidersehn (sp?)

Pam (Schmidt - can't get much more German than that!) :thumbs-up

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

thanks to all of you for the advice...
We've discovered the "forums" and are making inquieries where they belong.
Thanks again and "bis bald und auf wiedersehen!"
john and sabine

Sabine und John WILLKOMEN zum Scuba Board und zum Tauchen!!!

I will look for your different posts in the other forums and try to give you answers and guidance. In the meantime, I have German friends who work as DM/Instructors in one of the small southern islands in the Maldives. PM (private message) if I can give you additional info from them.

bis bald,
Maria

Welcome to the board!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom