hi from the south bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smtp:
hi all,
i am new here, just wanted to say hi to all the new members as well as old!!

Welcome to the board, smtp. BTW is that short for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol?

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will really enjoy ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your own experiences as well! If I can help ya with anything, drop me a PM and I'll do my best to try to help ya! Otherwise, I'll see you around the boards!

Happy diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Heya and welcome to the Board... :wavey:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Funny, I was also thinking Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. Neil must be another techno-geek like me. Maybe your code name will be "The Mail Carrier" or "The e-Pony Express" on SoCal dives. Just kidding. :wink:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums.

Be sure to check out our Calf forums.

Keeping your Propfile complete and up to date will aid in future discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:shades:

smtp:
hi all,
i am new here, just wanted to say hi to all the new members as well as old!!
Greetings from Orange County. I grew up in Torrance, though I didn't dive way back then. Check out the California Kelp Divers / So Cal thread for all the local action.
Cheers,
Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom