Introductions first

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a NJ diver hoping to link up with some other divers. I'm not newly certified, but sadly have only a dozen or so dives under my belt. I hope to increase that number, but Jersey is such a cold place. There are many questions I want to ask, but introductions should always come first.
Pete

Welcome to Scubaboard. There are lots of other sub-forums with information on any diving subject and some non-diving. Find the most appropriate one and ask away. You'll find the members mostly friendly and helpful. Finding other divers in your area, I would start here:

Wreck Valley Forum

This is the area of the board that is geographically more specific to your area. See you around the board!

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for just over two years now. I think that you will learn a lot here from ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your own experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I look forward to getting to know you around that boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Hey Pete, Welcome to the Board!!!! There are lots of very informative forums with great & friendly people here. I am sure you'll be able to find answers to your questions.

Please make sure you fill out your profile so we can serve you better, and also so any Scuba Boarders in your area can find you as well.

Make sure you check the Wreck Valley forum for some local content.

cheers,
Maria

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

Have a question?
Going somewhere? :flag:
Want to meet new people/buddy :cheers:

This is the place to be :thumb:

Enjoy your stay and be careful can be very addictive

If NJ is cold get a very nice and new dry suit... Since I have it I dive also when water is less than 10°C. You feel nothing

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the board, Pete! Diving cold's not so bad, there seems to be a ton of NJ/NY divers, so something interesting must be below the waves!

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

You are so right. Introductions first is a nice thing. It is always nice to get to now someone first.

Looks like you've got the introductions taken care of, Pete, so jump right into some discussions!

Welcome to the board,
Grier

Back
Top Bottom