Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohmdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, I live in Upstate New York near Syracuse. I have made several trips to Dutch Springs and other quarries in Southern Pa. What dive sites are in Northern Pa.? I would like to know about other dive sites that can be an easy weekend trip for us.

Howdy!

I guess I'm the first in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Post your questions in the appropriae forums for better results.

It's gonna' be a little quite around here for a few more days, as our Florida friends :369: get their electricty going again, and many other members wind-up the holiday weekend. I'm In Ontario to dive the St.L myself, but I brough my laptop with me.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Glad to see you on Scuba Board and Welcome! From Matt :monkeydan

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

If you visit and post to the forum that Scott recommends, I'm sure that you will find new places to dive in your local area and new buddies to show you around these new places!

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

Have a question [size=+2]?[/size]
Going somewhere? :flag:
Want to meet new people/buddy :cheers:

This is the place to be :thumb:

Enjoy your stay and be careful can be very addictive

Sorry but from where I am I can not give you a reaaly help. For sure you will find what you are looking for in this forum

ohmdiver:
Hello, I live in Upstate New York near Syracuse. I have made several trips to Dutch Springs and other quarries in Southern Pa. What dive sites are in Northern Pa.? I would like to know about other dive sites that can be an easy weekend trip for us.

Hello ohmdiver, just a quick welcome to the board, hope you enjoy it.... what am I saying, I know you're going to enjoy it!

Hi there, and welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully you can post some of your own experiences as well! If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom