Hi from Iowa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kombiguy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Howdy, everybody. New to the board here, but happy to be here. Been diving for about 25 years, but still have lots to learn.

Chris

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

Hi Chris, welcome to the board. There are many people here who have also been diving many years so we look forward to learning from you just as eagerly as you learn from others. Safe diving.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

kombiguy:
Howdy, everybody. New to the board here, but happy to be here. Been diving for about 25 years, but still have lots to learn.

Chris

Chris, Welcome to SB from a former NE Iowan!

Where do dive? Living in the desert (AZ) we do the majority of our diving in Mexico and SO CA.

Take care!
AZ Divers

kombiguy:

Chris

Welcome. I grew up in Iowa (Oskaloosa) as a child, but escaped to Florida 23 or so years ago. Much better diving down here.

Welcome. It looks like I'm moving to Iowa soon, heading that way for all the great diving I've been hearing about up there :wink:
You'll have to show me the good spots.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you found us!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom