Hi from Surrey, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colindcat

New
Reaction score
Been diving since '88, but just stumbled across ScubaBoard. I'm looking forward to some good posts and discussions.
I got certified in '88 in Cozumel and have been back every year since and will be back in November. I've managed to squeeze in 4 trips to other locales, but Coz is still #1. I see a trip to Thailand on the horizon - maybe Cozumel's standing might change.

Colin.

Welcome to the board Colin, glad you found us. You'll find lots of very informative forums with great & friendly people here .

Please give us some more information on your profile, so our responses can have better content. Also, that way other SB members in your area can find you.

Check out the UK Wreck Ferrets and the Europe forums for some local into.

cheers,
maria

Colin,
apologies for the bad info and for not paying close attention to your REAL location, Canada instead of the UK. Of course Mr. Reimer is correct in pointing you to the Canuck Divers Forum. If you ever come down to TX on your way to Cozumel, drop me a line.... I promise I won't get you lost :)

Maria

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I understand that you have some fantastic diving right there in your own back yard! Definitely check out the forums that Scott recommended.

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:D Welcome to Scuba Board! It’s a good place to know if you are into diving. I enjoy being here. There have been so many people that have offered advice regarding my dream. I hope your question gets answered too. Take care from Matt. :jump013:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

Enjoy your stay and be careful :icosm12: can be very addictive :068:

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Don't know your dive info, as your profile is empty, but - if you are a vacation diver, go for more training - AOW & Nitrox?

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving instructions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom