Newbie Georgia Peach to SB....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjennb

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am very excited to talk to other fellow divers. I just finished my AOW (advanced open water) and many other specialties. Does anyone know of any diving springs close to Atlanta, GA? Thanx to all and have some great dives!!
-Jenn
:wink:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome, glad your here.

Brian

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Congratulations on your new advanced certification! Check the forum that Scott recommended and I'm sure you'll find places to go and even people that will show them to you! :crafty:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Congrats on the advanced open water cert. Its an incredible time you are going to have. I have dove Jax and Daytona and they are both pretty cool. Have not been farther up the coast than that.

Sorry about the titile jab...... If you wanna dive Asia I can help you find whatever you want.

Welcome anyway

Welcome aboard Jenn, lotsa good info on here.

Paul

Hi from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board, the friendliest place on the internet for divers. You will meet many informative divers here. Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do!
Take care,
Matt :bang:

Hi Jenn, and welcome!

Sorry for the late greeting, but things have been a bit crazy in South Florida for the past few days, as I'm sure you know.

As far as Georgia freshwater diving goes, there do not seem to be many options. The good news is that the drive to the north Florida springs isn't too bad (better than my once and future home of Charlotte, NC!)

There are some nice ocean sites mentioned in the Deep Dixie Divers forum, if you're interested. (Look for the video produced by GA Fish and Wildlife (I think!) it shows lots of wreck and artificial reef sites.)

I'm moving back to NC this month and will probably do a springs trip in November. PM me if you'd like to come along. I'm thinking about Ginnie, then going down to Crystal River, maybe doing Devil's Den, maybe a Rainbow River drift dive, etc. There are lots of options.

Congrats on your AOW. I hope to cross paths underwater,
Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom