New menber Roseburg Oregon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DewyDDS

Reaction score
We just returned from a trip in Fiji with Bamboo Beach resort 9 days, Great resort and most of all great diving. How ever the last day of our trip the owner of Bamboo Reef divers did not return from his second dive and is still missing.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Wow! I'm glad you had a good time while you were there, but that must be strange to know that the owner disappeared.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Nice to hear from someone close to home. I am from Riddle, Or but right now I am out here on Oahu for the next couple of years.

Great to know that there is another diver in good 'ol Oregon. I live in Salem, and do most of my dives in Florence and Coos Bay. Welcome to Scuba board too. :)

:happywave Hello there, welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my scuba diving dream. Something I have wanted to do since I was a little kid. I have been impressed with the help I’ve received from here. You came to the right place to seek advice and see what other divers are up to. Take care from Matt. :walksmil:

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

lee08:
Nice to hear from someone close to home. I am from Riddle, Or but right now I am out here on Oahu for the next couple of years.

Are you with the coast guard ? If so I send my thank for you all being there to help in a emergancy. After being involved with the situation in Fiji it really make you thank god for the USA

Welcome to the Board. What a tough experience on such a wonderful trip. My thoughts are with you and the diver's family.

Becky

Great news you had a Geat Dive. Sad about the diver =0( I returned from Ginnie Springs in high Springs Fla. last week and a diver perished the week before. =0( He broke about 5 rules.
1.Alchol
2.Not Cave cert.
3.Went alone
4.Diving at night (Ginnie Springs does not allow divers who are NOT cave cert. to have lights in the area of the Devil cave System. supposed to keep you from being nosey and going in the caves)
5.Went in to the "Devils Ear" cave system with less than 15 min air left (had been diving earlier in daylight with friends)

Back
Top Bottom