What has to be has to be

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cookie1

New
Reaction score
Well,
I was told to make my first posting here, which is exactly what I'm doing, so I should be able to read the whole lot now...let's see...
Greets
Peter

:wavey: Hey there, welcome to Scuba Board! I know you will enjoy being on here, it’s a great place. Take care from Matt. :banana:

Welcome Peter. Hope you find lots of information that interests you and that you make lots of new friends.

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to the scubaboard.
You can make lots of new friends online, and if there is something you want to know about diving. There is always someone who can give you an answer.

Do you go diving in the North Sea??- burrr! Cold!

See ya
-Mike

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the board!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom