New Diver in WV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I just had my first class last night, and boy was it fun! I'm getting certified this fall for a trip to Cozumel next June. I can hardly wait!

Hope to chat with you soon!

Aloha and welcome to the ScubaBoard!
The more you dive, the more you'll love it :D

Aloha,
Lisa

Hey there! Good luck getting certified! I think that you will love it! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now. If you have any questions, problems, or just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving (soon!)-
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Have fun in your class! You'll find plenty of buddies to practice with here on the board!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :water:

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check our New To Scuba forum.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom