New To Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi I am Aaron and live in michigan, on the west coast. I have been diving for the last ten years and am upgrading from a film cam to a digital c5060 and need help so i figued i would join.

Hey Aaron! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot from ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your own experiences as well! If you have any questions, problems, or just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to Scuba Board Aaaron. You will find the Oly Outlet in the photo forum most helpful. The whole photo forum is a good place just to surf, even is some of the photos do induce a longing for tropical travel.
Alison

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Be sure to visit our Underwater Photography forum.

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Welcome Aaron!
I'm a tad south of you in Indianapolis. Maybe we can hook up for a dive sometime. Would like to know what sites you dive. Most of mine are up in Munising.
Again welcome and drop me a PM
Jeff

I baically dive anywhere there is water in michigan. My wife isn't into the muck diving of some of the smaller lakes. So most of the time when she goes we head out to lake michigan. Keep in touch i'm kind of done for the season right now, bowhunting opens in a couple weeks and that takes up all my time till the end of december. Maybe we can get together and do a coulpe dives. There is a group of us that go together alot so you could have the chance of meeting some more divers up here.

Have a question [size=+2]?[/size]
Going somewhere? :flag:
Want to meet new people/buddy :cheers:

This is the place to be :thumb:

Enjoy your stay and be careful can be very addictive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom