Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bueford

Reaction score
Hello out there, just joined. Wondering about what dive conditions will be like in Cozumel Sept. 18-25.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

The Cozumel forum is a good place for info. Maybe Dan Kom will buzz through and give you some info. He's one of our members who lives on Cozumel.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Heavy currents today from one of the divers here, got separated from the group, but mostly good conditions.
Raining a lot this week...enough to flood roads a little. Sept is rainiest month on Coz.
Good luck!

Hi there, ans welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully you can post some of your own experiences as well! If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our Cozumel forum.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom