Hello! New to the site and looking for modeling help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ascottj

New
Reaction score
Hello Divers,

I am a photojournalist who learned of the site after a colleague suggested it as a good source for meeting divers and potenitally locating a new u/w model (it has been suggested that I post the modeling query in the Market Place forum). During my diving career, I have been blessed with visits to many of the world's most interesting dive destinations and encounters with creatures ranging from friendly Great Whites to deadly Pygmy Seahorses. :) I look forward to finding out what ScubaBoard.com is all about.

Regards,

ascottj

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

Welcome ascottj.... glad you found us and hope you find our numerous forum informative. Please keep an open mind when reading replies to your other post, most of us have a wicked sense of humor.

It will be interesting to see your postings from the photojournalist point of view, and also your input on the many travel inquiries.

cheers,
Maria

Hi there, and welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully you can post some of your own experiences as well! If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to Scubaboard! I'm not sure you'll find what you're looking for in the Introduction Forum but good luck.

ascottj:
Hello Divers,

I am a photojournalist who learned of the site after a colleague suggested it as a good source for meeting divers and potenitally locating a new u/w model (it has been suggested that I post the modeling query in the Market Place forum). During my diving career, I have been blessed with visits to many of the world's most interesting dive destinations and encounters with creatures ranging from friendly Great Whites to deadly Pygmy Seahorses. :) I look forward to finding out what ScubaBoard.com is all about.

Regards,

ascottj
Welcome to site!!!
i am from Tennessee too!!
I can't wait to see some of your pics!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!!

Sincerely
Bridget

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I'm sure you'll find plenty of new divers and eventually you'll probably even find your new model.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Hi,
Interesting that you posted.
I ran into a gorgeous blonde lady who has modeled for another underwater photographer in the Florida Keys.
She is the chick that has her picture with the moray eel at essickphoto.com These photos are awesome, don't you think? Is this the type of stuff you do?

If you ever visit SouthEast Florida, I would like to TRY to find an appealing pose of me in the marine environment. The ocean is my idea of heaven.
Trish The Fish

ascottj:
Hello Divers,

Regards,

ascottj

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. I'll bet you have some great stories to tell. Hope you'll be sharing them around the forums?!

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom