Greetings from SoCal...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rpnick

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All, rpnick here. Just stumbled upon this site and like what I see! Getting back into scuba again, though I've been certified since 1979. Gathering gear at all the local summer's end sales and ready to enroll in an advanced course to hone my skills, or perhaps to bring them up to par? I'm fairly active on the local fishing board (sdfish) and have been looking for a good scuba board and think I've found it here. Hoping to make a few new friends and get to dive w/ some good people. Wishing all of you a nice day and happy diving. ...N

Welcome to the boards, and welcome back to scuba! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully, you can post some of your own experiences as well! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now. If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:
and welcome back to the underwater world.

If you have a question [size=+2]?[/size]
Want to go somewhere? :flag:
Want to meet new people/buddy :cheers:

This is the place to be :thumb:

Enjoy your stay and be careful can be very addictive

Welcome to scubaboard,
This is a great place to spend time when you can't be diving.
(stuck at work or maybe there is a hurricaine...)
but anyway it is a great place to find information and meet people.
Don't forget to fill out your profile.
Have fun,
-Mike

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

-Matt- :chicken:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I guess we have a lot in common! I was certified in '79 in Santa Barbara and I am also recently getting back into SCUBA. This board has been a fantastic asset for me, helping me in the process of getting new equipment and meeting some fantastic people to dive with in my local area.

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Thanks for the awesome welcome folks. It reinforces my belief that there are still at least a few nice people left in the world! I'll be sure to fill out my profile soon. Thanks again, ...N

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Good to hear you're going for more instruction; it's not like a bicyle. Be sure to check out our Calf forums, and get your reg serviced.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom