Hi from Denmark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jorgen Munck

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just stumbled on the ScubaBoard and liked the pleasant attitude of this community. So, for a beginning, here’s a friendly hello from Denmark…

:sunny Hi there Jorgen Munck! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

-Matt- :luxhello:

Jorgen Munck:
I just stumbled on the ScubaBoard and liked the pleasant attitude of this community. So, for a beginning, here’s a friendly hello from Denmark…

Well howdy! It looks like you've lived quite an adventure. Its great to have you!

Jorgen Munck:
A friendly hello from Delray Beach,at one stage i was stationed close to your country for a while until getting on board.Danish People are very nice People,welcome and i wish you a great time on the scuba board. :wink:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully you can post some of your own experiences as well! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now. If you have any questions or problems.. or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome!
:balloon

Welcome to the Board Jorgen, glad you found us and liked what you saw. Hopefully you will find our many forums informative and meet friendly people.

Please add your location within Denmark in your profile, that way our responses can have better content and other Danish members can find you easier.

Other than the Europe Forum, we also have an Instructor to Instructor forum and it would be great to have your input from your experience and varied locations. You can find the instructions on how to join this particular forum by going to:
http://scubaboard.com/t35542-introducing-our-new-instructor-to-instructor-forum.html
or PM (private message) me and I'll be glad to help.

I used to travel to Bilund and Copenhagen... your country is absolutely beautiful!

safe diving,
Maria

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I look forward to you participation in our friendly little community. Glad you stumbled across the board!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our Instructor Only and Europe forums, but I hope I see you around.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Welcome to Scubaboard Jorgen! It's always a pleasure to welcome a new member and especially nice to say "hello" to an international member. Hope you like the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom